When you lose someone close to you, and you want to reach out to tell others far and near, it is most appropriate and time saving to do so with an obituary advertisement in Dainik Jagran the Hindi newspaper which has the farthest reach. For 25 continuous years, Dainik Jagran has been the most read daily newspaper in India.
Headquartered in Kanpur, this Hindi broadsheet daily newspapers covers the 11 states of Bihar, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and West Bengal with as many as 37 editions in Agra , Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhagalpur, Dehradun, Delhi/NCR, Dhanbad, Dharamshala, Faridabad City, Ghaziabad City, Gorakhpur, Hisar, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzzaffarpur, Nainital, Noida City, Panipat, Patna, Ranchi, Rewari City, Siliguri, Sonipat, Sonipat City and Varanasi.
That is how obituary and remembrance display ads in Dainik Jagran newspaper can be placed in multiple editions (for example, Delhi/NCR, Ghaziabad and Faridabad) with a single ad. Such multiple editions also earn combo discounts from the different editions which have different rates on their own. The same principle applies to remembrance ads in newspaper Dainik Jagran.
Moreover, if the deceased had a wide circle of admirers, Dainik Jagran obituary full-page, half-page and quarter-page ads as also other display sizes can be released to suit your convenience, need and budget. This is not only for death notices but also later commemorations, chauthas, prayer meetings, mass services and the like.
Dos and don'ts of classifieds advertising
• Attach a copy of the death certificate from a registered doctor.
• Do not mention "accident" and the like as "cause of death".
• Do not use the obituary advertisements to express grievances like due dowry, medical negligence etc.
• Mention prayer meeting timing, telephone numbers and addresses as part of the advertisement.
• Name of the person (with prefixes like Dr, Col etc. and suffixes like PhD, Padma Shri etc.)
• Date of birth
• Date of expiry
• A message to display including brief bio
• Names of relatives and friends
• Funeral venue details – date, time and place including subsequent ceremonies
Things to do before placing an Obituary Ad
• Make sure you have all the information
• Check all spellings of names and dates
• Decide the date of placing the ad
Most convenient is to place the ad through the online facility, Myadvtcorner of an INS-accredited ad agency with a media team to provide all necessary service free of charge in the hour of need.