Times of India Lost and Found Advertisement Booking Online
What connects "Lost & Found" ad is the fact that, if someone has lost something, someone else may have found it, and the ad will help to connect the loser and finder. Otherwise, it could be used to get some kind of compensation or duplicates of originals where feasible.
Common among LOST & FOUND items:
• Society share certificate
• Income tax certificate
• Sales tax documents
• Property sale deed or registry
• School/college/educational certificates
• Fixed deposit certificate
• Company share certificates
The Times of India (TOI) is an English broadsheet daily newspaper that is India’s third-largest newspaper by circulation and largest selling English daily in the world according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations which placed its daily circulation at 3,057,678 (as of Jul-Dec 2015).
Beyond Mumbai, the markets of The Times of India cover such places as Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar,Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hubballi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow,Madurai, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Nagpur, Nashik, Panaji, Patna, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Surat, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam.
All editions carry the following categories of ads:
• The Times of India Lost & Found Text Classifieds: These are the cheapest ads laid out as simple run-on-line (ROL) text and charged by the word/line.
• The Times of India Lost & Found Classified Display: These are costlier as they allow enhancements like colour, visuals and logos and are charged by the sq.cm.
From anywhere in India, to book Lost & Found ads in Times of India Newspaper, the quickest and simplest way is through the online facility Myadvtcorner of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides such free services as the latest The Times of India Lost & Found ad rates, since these vary per edition, providing The Times of India Lost & Found ad samples, booking The Times of India Lost & Found ad booking online, and doing The Times of India Lost & Found advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when you want to place a Lost & Found advertisement in The Times of India.