Remembrance | Death Anniversary Classified Ads Booking in Mumbai
When a significant date, like a birth or death anniversary is to be observed, a remembrance ad is placed in the appropriate newspapers so that others can share the commemoration. This can take the any of the following shapes:
• Small Box Remembrance Ads: These are ads with a small picture along with the basic information like names (of person dedicated to and dedications from).It also mentions date of demise etc.
• Half Page Remembrance Ads: These ads have a mid-sized picture along with the basic information like names (of person dedicated to and dedications from). It also mentions date of demise etc.
• Full-Page Remembrance Ads: These ads mention the achieved of the deceased person, with a large photo and name.
In India’s commercial capital, Mumbai, the newspaper options include:
The Times of India, Hindustan Times, Navbharat Times, Maharashtra Times, Mumbai Samachar, Mumbai Chaufer, Sakal, Mirror, Yashobhumi, Punyanagari, Navakal, Business Line, Sandesh etc.
All of them carry remembrance ads in the following formats:
• Remembrance Classified Text: These are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the word/line.
• Remembrance Classified Display: These ads allow enhancements though colours, visuals and logos and are charged by the sq. cm.
• Remembrance Display: These ads have no restrictions about colour, size or page and are also charged by the sq. cm.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place remembrance classified advertisements in Mumbai’ leading newspapers is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency. It offers free services like Mumbai remembrance ad rates, which vary according to the edition, places memorial advertisements in Mumbai, does remembrance classified ad booking in Mumbai and books death anniversary ads in Mumbai.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking remembrance ads in Mumbai.