The Hindu Name Change Classified Ads Booking Online
There are many reasons for a person to change his or her name. Among them are:
• A woman after marriage
• A woman after divorce if she remarries
• There are differences in the birth certificate and school leaving certificate
• There are spelling mistakes in the old name
• After a child has been adopted
• An astrologer or numerologist has influenced the decision
• Change of religion has made in necessary
• The person has joined films, for instance
To legalise the process, the person has to go to a notary public to make out an affidavit giving the reason for change of name, then take copies of the affidavit to two newspapers – one English and one local vernacular – to carry ads announcing the change.
The Hindu is an English broadsheet daily newspaper headquartered at Chennai and is India’s second most circulated English newspaper with average sales of 1.51 million copies as of Jul-Dec 2015 according to the Indian Readership Survey in 2014. With its largest base of circulation in southern India, The Hindu is the most widely read English daily newspaper in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala covering 18 locations in nine states in India.
In all these editions, The Hindu carries Name Change ads in two formats:
• The Hindu Name Change Text Classifieds: These are simple text roll-on-line (ROL) ads, which are charged by the word or line and are the cheapest.
• The Hindu Name Change Classified Display: These are costlier since they allow enhancements like colour, visuals and logos and are charged per sq. cm. used.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest means of placing a change of name ad in The Hindu newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency which offers such free services as the latest The Hindu name change ad rates since they vary according to the edition, provides The Hindu Name change ad samples, does name change ad booking in The Hindu online and books The Hindu name change advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when you need to book a name change ad in The Hindu.