Anandabazar Patrika Name Change Classified Advertisement Booking Online
People change their names for various reasons like the following:
• Change of name after marriage for women
• Change of name after divorce in case of a re-marriage
• Change of name in birth certificate and school leaving certificate
• Change of name due to spelling mistakes in old name
• Change of name of a child in case of an adoption
• Change of name due to numerology or astrology
• Change of name in case of change in religion
• Change of name due to change in vocation like films
• Change of name due to personal fancy
However, to make it official, they need to first get an affidavit made through a notary public who has standardised forms for the purpose. With copies of this affidavit, they must place an ad with two newspapers — one English national and the other a local vernacular.
Anandabazar Patrika (ABP) is a Bengali broadsheet daily newspaper published in Kolkata, New Delhi, Mumbai and Silchar by the ABP Group with a daily circulation of 1.1 million copies as of Jul-Dec 2015 according to the Audit Bureau of Circulations.
It carries ads in the following formats:
• Anandabazar Patrika Name Change Classified Text: These are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the word/line.
• Anandabazar Patrika Name Change Classified Display: These ads allow enhancements though colours, visuals and logos and are charged by the sq. cm.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place a name change advertisement in Anandabazar Patrika newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides free services like Anandabazar Patrika name change ad rates which vary according to the edition, provides Anandabazar Patrika name change ad samples, does Anandabazar Patrika name change classified ad booking online and books ABP change of name advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking Anandabazar Patrika name change ads.