Amar Ujala Name Change Classified Ad Booking Online
People change names for many reasons. These include:
• Change of name after marriage for women
• Change of name after divorce in case of a re-marriage
• Change of name in birth certificate and school leaving certificate
• Change of name due to spelling mistakes in old name
• Change of name due to numerology or astrology
• Change of name in case of change in religion
• Change of name due to change of profession like films
• Change of name due to personal fancy
The process starts by getting a notary public making out an affidavit, then taking copies of the affidavit to two newspapers — one a national English one, and the other a vernacular which could be a local vernacular.
Amar Ujala is a Hindi-language daily newspaper published in 19 editions in seven states and one union territory covering 167 districts. With a circulation of around three million copies, the 2013 Indian Readership Survey ranked its 5.5-million readership as the 12th-largest daily readership in India.
It carries ads as follows:
• Amar Ujala Name Change Text Classified: These ads are the cheapest, being simple, run-on-line (ROL) text ads and are charged by the word/line.
• Amar Ujala Name Change Classified Display: These ads are costlier as they allow enhancements like colour, visuals and logos. They are charged by the sq.cm.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place a change of name ads for Amar Ujala newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency that provides such free services, while placing Name Change ads in Amar Ujala, as the latest Amar Ujala name change ad rates which vary per edition, provides Amar Ujala name change ad samples, helps Amar Ujala name change ad booking online, and books Amar Ujala name change advertisements and name change ad for passport in Amar Ujala.