Circulation : 8,25,947
Language : Telugu
According to the Audit Bureau of Circulation, Andhra Jyoti had a total circulation of 8,25,947 (as of October 1, 2012) per day, across this entire region.
There are, in fact, two separate editions of Andhra Jyothi, one of which one is released from Hyderabad, while the other is the East Godavari edition.
The cost of ads in Andhra Jyothi newspaper varies according to the edition. However, combined ads will get discounts if an advertisement of the same size is published in:
? two districts - 25% off on other than the higher rate district;
? three districts - 30% off on other than the higher rate district; and
? four or more districts - 35% off on other than the higher rate district.
Ads can be placed in such categories as Matrimonial, Recruitment, Education, Public Notice, Tender, Business and also Obituary. Each has a different ad rate but, as mentioned above, combining issues will provide a discount.
Like most other newspapers, Andhra Jyothi newspaper advertisements are in three formats:
• Andhra Jyothi classified text ads: Priced according to the number of lines/characters/words used in the advertisement, these are basically run-on line ads with scope for enhancements like ticks, background colours, screen borders etc., at extra cost.
• Andhra Jyothi classified display ads: Priced according to the size of the ad measured in per sq.cm units, these ads are published in coloured or black and white formats.
• Andhra Jyothi display ads: Also priced according to the size measured in per sq.cm unit, display ads are the most expensive form of newspaper ads.
Amar Jyoti’s very popular free supplements provide excellent additional options at lower rates than in the main newspaper. These are:
• Andhra Jyothi Navya: A women’s special pull-out, provides an excellent platform for display ads of women-centric products and services alongside women’s products brand endorsements, lifestyle products and stores, besides retail stores selling jewellery and clothes.
• Andhra Jyothi Sunday Special: Published every Sunday along with the main issue of Andhra Jyothi, this pull-out covers a huge variety of news and topics. Ideal every kind of display ad targeted at wide ranging audiences.
The possibilities for advertising in Andhra Jyoti are, therefore, very great and, accordingly complex. To save the times and expenses of contacting the newspaper, it will be far more easy to contact the online advertising facility Myadvtcorner. With its media specialists team it can provide all possible advice and assistance to make the advertiser’s task easy to promote the necessary goods, services and/or events to this special Telugu-speaking audience of Andhra Jyothi.