Book ads in Tribune newspaper at cost-effective rates
Circulation : 3,56,291
Language : English
Capture North-Indian readers with ads in Tribune
English newspaper The Tribune gives advertisers from all over India a wealth of opportunities to reach across to seven northern states’ readers in and beyond the Union Territory of Chandigarh to Punjab, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Jammu & Kashmir, with its editions in Chandigarh, New Delhi, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Dehradun, and Bhatinda. In addition to The Tribune in English, advertisers have access to its two sister publications: Punjabi Tribune and Dainik Tribune (in Hindi).
Launched as far back as 2 February 1881 in Lahore, now in Pakistan, this Chandigarh-headquartered newspaper reached a circulation of 3,26,568 copies as on June-January 2013 according to the Audit Bureau of Circulation.
The Tribune newspaper ads: All these editions offer rates that are very competitive with other English newspapers of the region but are different from each other. However, a combination of editions (e.g. Chandigarh and Dehradun) reduces the combined rate of both for a single advertisement.
All the editions offer advertisers a large number of categories to advertise in. These in include Matrimonial, Property (for sale, rent and to let), Recruitment, Education, Public Notice, Name Change, Lost and Found, Business, Tenders, Services, Astrology, Motor Vehicle, Obituary, Remembrance and others. They too have separate rates from each other and some offer rebates from time to time.
Ads in The Tribune newspaper: These are in the same three formats found in every newspaper:
Tribune Classified Text ads: Such ads are on run-on word format restricted to five lines. Beyond that limit, they would cost more. At extra cost, one can also enhance them with the help of ticks, bold letters, colours and borders. They are charged by the word.
Tribune Classified Display ads: Such ads cost more as they are charged by the square centimetre and allow eye-catching enhancements like colour screen, visuals and logos. They can also be digitally composed with a template.
Tribune Display ads: These ads are governed only by the budgetary allotments in terms of square centimetres. They can be of any size of colour and occupy any page or position in a page.
Free daily supplements and pull-outs: Select issue of The Tribune carries the following supplements through the week: • Life+Style in Chandigarh and Ludhiana • Chandigarh Tribune • Ludhiana Tribune • Amritsar Tribune • Bathinda Tribune • Jalandhar Tribune
Rates of advertising in these supplements are cheaper than in the main paper but different from each other.
Free weekly pull-outs: The same applies to the following: • Jobs & Careers • Real Estate • Trends
• Spectrum • Haryana Plus.
From the above, advertisers from all over India can see what huge opportunities The Tribune offers them for telling north Indian readers about whatever goods, services of events they need to promote in the region. However, this could be a time-consuming complex and stressful exercise especially for someone who has little or no dealings with the media in general and newspapers in particular. The simple solution for them is to use their home or office computers to simply contact the online advertising facility Myadvtcorner with its well-equipped media professionals who are cued into all newspapers, their rates, discounts and lead-times – to get the most cost-effective and timely responses for advertisers.
Use their power to play your tune with The Tribune!
In addition to the main paper, The Tribune offers low-cost options in a variety of its supplements as follow:
Daily Pullouts: City-wise daily pullouts: Life+style in Chandigarh and Ludhiana, Dehradun Plus, Jammu Tribune, Amritsar, Ludhiana, Bathinda and Chandigarh Tribune are some other regular pullouts of The Tribune.
Weekly Pullouts: The Tribune publishes many interesting weekly supplements.
Haryana Plus:This weekly pullouts appears on every Friday. This pullout publishes a separate section for matrimonial classifieds.
Himachal Plus: Himachal Plus is Wednesday pullout of The Tribune. It also issues a separate section for matrimony and other classified ads.
Jobs & Careers: This supplement is dedicated to solve the queries of students related to job and other career related issues. This supplement attracts the maximum eyeballs for recruitment and educational ads.
Real Estate: This property based pullout publishes a one page section for all types of property classified ads.
Trends: It presents the information related to new trends in terms of technology, clothing and accessories.
Spectrum: This colorful pullout presents most interesting stories from different spheres to give the full dose of entertainment to its readers.
- How can I publish ad in Tribune?
- Just look on our home page for text classified ad, then SELECT category, location and TRIBUNE. Next click on Book Text Classified ad button. You will find all the packages â€“ and proceed accordingly as directed.
- Can you book Obituary ad in Tribune for tomorrow?
- Definitely the ad can be booked for tomorrow, if we receive approval of the ad along with the payment before 6 p.m.
- I want to give a Remembrance advertisement in Tribune. How can I send the Photo and content?
- All you have to do is click the â€œObituary adâ€ section and select Remembrance, location and newspaper. Next click on Book Obituary ad button. Select the package. Either compose the ad or choose from samples provided (which you can also modify). Then upload the photo from the Choose File button. All details like cost of ad, No of ad, Ad size, colour/b-w etc. are visible on the right side there by now you can proceed for the payment. In case you want to upload your (own) ad then you can click on the Upload own Ad. We will get back to you after laying out the ad with the costs.
- I would like to know the ad rate and required document for Name Change Ad in Tribune?
- The rates are available on the top of the home page â€“ RATES. Only document required is the latest notarised affidavit
- How can I book Matrimonial Ad in Tribune and with best rates?
- Directly click the MATRIMONIAL tab. Click Tribune, select city and respond to the questions thrown up by the website. Then select the package that suits you from those on the offer page. Now compose your ad with the help of the samples provided and proceed till the payment has been made. After providing any professional that may be needed, we will get back to you for final approval before printing.
- I want to book ad in Bengali language in Tribune, please help me?
- Tribune does not have a Bengali language edition. To know the options for Bengali newspapers, please click on the NEWSPAPERS and choose from the list provided on it like Anandabazar Patrika, Bartman, Aaaj Kal among others along with their circulations and editions
- What is the procedure to book online ad in Tribune, all edition?
- For ad booking procedure please click - How to Book an Ad button.
At MyAdvtCorner.com - fully authorised by Tribune Newspaper - you will get instant access to the publication circulation particulars, advertising rates, combo packages, editions, coverage and allied information in addition to being able to immediately book your ads in Tribune newspaper.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the online newspaper advertising facility of Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd., the advertising agency fully accredited with Indian Newspaper Society (INS) since March 1993.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the completely secured and easiest way to book Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Education, Business, Name-change, Public Notice, Obituary and Remembrance ads for any leading newspaper at the most cost-effective rates. These can be published as follows:
Classified Text Ads: These are cheapest and easiest form of newspaper advertising. With simple run-on lines, they can be enhanced online with enhancements like tick, border, underline (ROD) and background colours. Such ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/words used. You, too, can compose Classified Ads online using our sample text ads and also edit them to your needs by pressing the USE TEMPLATE button.
Classified Display Ads: Also called column ads, they cost a little more than Text Ads. They can be enhanced with small visuals, corporate logos, images and formatting font styles and sizes. They can be published in colour also. You, too, can compose Classified Display Ads online using our pre-designed templates and also upload ads personally composed by you.
Display Ads: While these advertisements cost the most, they give ample scope for creativity. This is because the size could extend to full page and spreads of even double-page or more. Our experts Expert advertisers can upload the design of their advertisement in PDF/ JPEG/ EPS format and simply specify their requirements.
Here's how you can publish an advertisement in Tribune in your choice of category:
Select the type of ad - Classified Text, Classified Display or only Display
Compose the ad using our online enhancements and verify it via our exclusive Live Ad Preview feature.
If any attachment like FIR, Affidavit, Educational Certificates and other legal documents is required, please attach your documents by pressing the Choose File button.
Select the category, sub-category or heading, as applicable, ad dates, No. of Ads and make the payments via our convenient online and offline options to receive instant confirmation.
The online payment options of MyAdvtCorner.com consist of credit/debit card and net banking. Offline, you can choose from demand drafts, pay-orders, cheques and NEFT/RTGS (online cash transfer in our ICICI Bank Account).
You will immediately receive an invoice with details of your bookings and payments once the payment has been properly received. Now, once your ad has been found to be in line with the Tribune's editorial policies, your ad will be published.
For any more information, you are welcome to visit the FAQ section of MyAdvtCorner.com