Online Payment Options
Payment Options for Indian Newspaper Advertising
To advertise in any Indian Newspapers, we offer you many options for payment, making it easier for Local, National and International advertisers. We offer all online payment options which include credit card, debit card, cash card, ATM card, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Netbanking, RTGS, NEFT and Direct Deposit in our bank. Our supported credit cards are Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, E-card and American Express etc. Please select any of the payment options and make payment.
- Credit Cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, Citibank E-Cards and Online Banking Interfaces. Our safe and secure payment gateway has been approved as a Super/Master Merchant by Citibank, ICICI Bank, American Express, UTI Bank, IDBI Bank, Centurion Bank and HDFC Bank. This new technology solution allows to accept online payment via any of the following credit card brands for Indian newspaper advertising.
- Mastercard: Mastercard International is a global payments company with one of the most recognized and respected brands in the world. With 32 million acceptance locations, no payment card is more widely accepted globally than Mastercard. Last year, Mastercard handled transactions worth US$285 billion.
- VISA Card: It has more than one billion VISA cards in circulation, with unsurpassed acceptance in more than 150 countries. VISA-branded cards generate US$2.4 trillion in annual card sales volume.
- American Express: It has more than 57 million cards in circulation and growing! Around US $ 123 billion was spent last year through American Express cards and it is poised to be the world's No. 1 card in the near future.
- Maestro Card: It is a multi-national debit card service owned by Mastercard that was founded in 1992. Maestro cards are obtained from associate banks and can be linked to the card holder's current account, or they can be prepaid cards.
- Diners Club International: The world's No. 1 Charge Card, Diners Club cardholders reside all over the world and the Diners Card is an old corporate favorite. There are more than 8 million Diners Club cardholders. They are frequent travellers employed in premier businesses and institutions, including Fortune 500 companies and leading global corporations.
- Citibank Card: The new initiative of Citibank, launched to promote safe and secure E-shopping.
Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Bank Branch Address:
G-31 & 32, Sector-18, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Account No.: 003105023403
RTGS / NEFT / IFSC code: ICIC0000031
Locate ICICI Bank Branches in India
Your booking will be confirmed subject to availability and receipt of payments. Kindly E-mail all relelvant details i.e. your cheque / DD number and order number.
Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Block A-41A, Sector-17, Atta Peer, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida 201 301, Uttar Pradesh, India
Telephone No.:+91-120-2512700, 2512777, 2512800, Fax: +91-120-2512500
You can send your query regarding payment, if any, via call or SMS or E-mail to us:
We have integrated our websites to accept payment from different banking customers. This is done by directly debiting from your online account in any of the following banks. Now your newspaper advertising is much easier with all these Indian banks providing direct debit facility to book your advertisement.
- Axis Bank: Axis Bank was the first of the new private banks to have begun operations in 1994, after the Government of India allowed new private banks to be established. Its Registered Office is at Ahmedabad and Central Office is located at Mumbai. Axis Bank is well-known for its strengths in both retail and corporate banking and its commitment towards adopting the best industry practices internationally in order to achieve excellence. Presently, the Bank has a very wide network of more than 596 branch offices and Extension Counters. The Bank has a network of over 2502 ATMs providing 24 hrs a day banking convenience to its customers. This is one of the largest ATM networks in the country.
- Bank of India: Bank of India was founded on 7th September, 1906 by a group of eminent businessmen from Mumbai. In July 1969, the bank was nationalized along with 13 other banks. Over the years, the Bank of India has rapidly grown and blossomed into a mighty institution with a strong national presence and sizable international operations. It has 2884 branches spread all over in India including 155 specialized branches. In business volume, the Bank occupies a premier position among the nationalized banks.
- Bank of Maharashtra: Established in 1935, Bank of Maharashtra is commonly known as the common man's bank, Bank of Maharashtra adopts a philosophy of "Technology with a personal touch", and follows its motto stating "One Family, One Bank, Bank of Maharashtra". The Bank of Maharashtra has incorporated the latest technology to provide best services to its customers. It serves its customers through over 1400 branches (April 2009) located all over India. In fact, the bank claims to have the largest number of branches within the state of Maharashtra, among all the Public Sector banks.
- Central Bank of India: Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly 'Swadeshi Bank'. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the 'property of the nation and the country's asset'. He also added that 'Central Bank of India lives on people's faith and regards itself as the people's own bank'. Central Bank of India provides a wide range of corporate, international & net banking with financial services.
- City Union Bank: City Union Bank is a premier South Indian bank; earlier known as 'The Kumbhakonam Bank Ltd' and is considered amongst the top banks in India. It was incorporated as a limited company on 31st October, 1904. The first branch of the Bank was opened at Mannargudi on 24th Jan 1930 and since then it has come a long way in customer satisfaction and service delivery. The Bank took over the assets and liabilities of the Commonwealth Bank Limited in 1957 at Aduthurai, Kodavasal, Valangaiman, Jayankondacholapuram and Ariyalur Branches. The City Forward Bank Limited and The Union Bank Limited were also amalgamated in April, 1965. As of 1st Feb 2009, the bank has a network of 202 branches spread in different parts of the country.
- Corporation Bank: In 1906, Corporation Bank (Corp Bank) was established in Udupi, Karnataka. It is the No. 1 Public Sector Bank in India. In the past 100 years, the Bank has created a unique history of successful Banking and has stood the test of time by growing steadily, offering vast, varied and versatile services with a personal touch. Corporation Bank has services in different segments like Personal Segment, Trade and Commercial Segment, Small Scale Industry, Large and Medium Industrial Units, Non-Resident Indians, Housing Sector and Export & Import Segment. Presently, the Bank has a network of 943 Branches, 35 Extension Counters and 19 Currency Chests covering 24 states and 2 union territories of the country. The Bank has 933 online-interconnected ATMs spread across the country.
- Deutsche Bank: With a presence in 75 countries and an asset base of Euro 964 billion, Deutsche Bank is one of the leading banks in the world. For the last 135 years Deutsche Bank has offered financial solutions to demanding customers in the world's most dynamic markets. Deutsche Bank entered the Indian market over 25 years ago and since then has made a mark in global markets, investment banking, global equities, asset management, corporate and transaction banking and private wealth management. Today, Deutsche Bank is highly respected all over the world by individuals and corporates alike for its strong advisory approach and innovative banking services.
- Federal Bank Ltd: Federal Bank is a regional giant one with strong national presence and global reach . From its humble beginning as Travancore Federal Bank Ltd. almost Five decades ago, Federal Bank has grown to become India 's largest private sector bank and is now the largest scheduled commercial bank in Kerala. The Bank has emerged into a financial supermarket giving the customers a range of products and services. It has the full range of delivery channels including Internet Banking, Mobile Banking and Alerts, any Where (Branch) Banking, Interconnected Visa enabled ATM networks, E-mail Alerts, Tele Banking, and a Centralised customer Call Centre with toll free number. It also has a very wide network of more than 500 offices and 275 ATMs covering almost all the important cities in the country with a dominant presence in the State of Kerala with more than 300 branches. It also has strong patronage of NRI Community and NRI deposits constitute 40 % of its total deposits.
- HDFC Bank: Established in August 1994, HDFC (Housing Development Finance Corporation) Bank Limited offers a wide range of commercial and transactional banking services and treasury products to wholesale and retail customers. This includes working capital finance, trade services, transactional services, cash management etc. It also is a leading provider of structured solutions, which combine cash management services with vendor and distributor finance for facilitating superior supply chain management for its corporate customers. Moreover, it hosts a wide array of retail loan products like Auto Loans, Loans against marketable securities, Personal Loans and Loans for Two-wheelers. HDFC backs its products with world-class service through 583 branches spread over 263 cities across India , 1471 networked ATMs which can be accessed by all domestic and international Visa/MasterCard, Visa Electron/Maestro, Plus/Cirrus and American Express Credit/Charge cardholders. They also offer their customers Tele Banking facilities in over 120 locations.
- ICICI Bank: ICICI Bank was originally promoted in 1994 by ICICI Limited, an Indian financial institution, and was its wholly-owned subsidiary. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its group companies. ICICI Bank is India's largest private sector bank with total assets of Rs. 5,946.42 billion (US$ 99 billion) at March 31, 2014 and profit after tax Rs. 98.10 billion (US$ 1,637 million) for the year ended March 31, 2014.
- IDBI Bank: IDBI Ltd, the tenth largest development bank in the world, is India 's youngest and one of the fastest growing new private sector banks which has promoted world class institutions in India . The Bank has surged ahead from strength to strength and is fast transforming into a technology led, service driven financial services marketing company managed with intellectual integrity. Today, IDBI provides a large range of products and services to industrial concerns, covering almost the entire spectrum of industrial activities, including manufacturing and services. It serves its nearly one million customers through a large network of 432 branches and 520 ATMs.
- Indian Bank: Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 22,000 employees, 2100 branches and is one of the big public sector banks of India.
- Indian Overseas Bank: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB), founded on February 10th 1937 is a pioneer in the Banking, Insurance and Industries with a specialization in forex business and overseas banking. It provides specialized banking services to its retail customers that include Any Branch Banking, ATM Banking, Speedy Transfer and Realization Service and Bond Schemes. IOB's India presence is a well-networked branch system spanning the country with 1847 branches and 51 extension counters in major cities like Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Hyderabad, New Delhi, Coimbatore, Pune, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Kolkata. It also has over 700 ATMs across India. Indian Overseas Bank's also has a presence in key trade centers of the world like Singapore, Seoul, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
- Karnataka Bank Ltd.: Karnataka Bank Limited is a leading private sector bank in India. It was incorporated on 18th February 1924 at Mangalore, a town located in the Kannada district of Karnataka. The bank emerged as a major player during the freedom movement of 20th century India. Today, Karnataka Bank offers a comprehensive range of customized products & services suitable for every kind of market, trade or perceived need - Business or Personal including borrowing facilities, deposits, providing optimum returns on surplus funds or helping with overseas transactions. It provides professional banking services and quality customer service to its 3.7 million plus customers through its national wide network of 449 branches that are spread across 20 states and 2 Union Territories.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd is a one stop shop for all banking needs. The bank offers personal finance solutions of every kind from savings accounts to credit cards, distribution of mutual funds to life insurance products. Kotak Mahindra Bank offers transaction banking, operates lending verticals, manages IPOs and provides working capital loans. Kotak has one of the largest and most respected Wealth Management teams in India, providing the widest range of solutions to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, business families and employed professionals.
- SBI Bank: A global bank with a network of branches in India and foreign offices in 32 countries, State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India. It is the biggest bank in India in terms of assets. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 17,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. State Bank of India is one of the Big Four banks of India, along with ICICI Bank, Punjab National Bank and HDFC Bank.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur: The genesis of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur dates back to the year 1943-44, when the Bank of Jaipur Ltd. and the Bank of Bikaner Ltd. came into existence. In 1960, both banks were incorporated as subsidiaries of State Bank of India and named as State Bank of Bikaner and State Bank of Jaipur. On January 1, 1963, both banks were merged into one entity viz. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur. The constitution, capital, management and other matters pertaining to the Bank are governed by the provisions of SBI (Subsidiary Banks) Act, 1959. The number of branches increased to 1049 ( 862 in Rajasthan) as on 30.09.2013. SBBJ had sponsored three Regional Rural Banks viz. Marwar Gramin Bank (set up in 1976), Sriganganagar Kshetriya Gramin Bank (1984) and Bikaner Kshetriya Gramin bank (1985). These were merged into single RRB viz. MGB Gramin Bank in June 2006. On 25.02.2013 the MGB Gramin Bank (RRB sponsored by SBBJ) and Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank (RRB sponsored by UCO Bank) were amalgamated into a single Regional Rural Bank named 'Marudhara Gramin Bank' sponsored by SBBJ with head office at Jodhpur. The Bank shoulders Lead Bank responsibility in 9 districts of the State.
- State Bank of Hyderabad: State Bank of Hyderabad was previously known as Hyderabad State Bank. Its first branch was opened at Gunfoundry, Hyderabad. In 1956, the RBI took over the Hyderabad State Bank and the State
Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) was established as an associate bank of State Bank of India (SBI). In 1959, it became a subsidiary of the State Bank of India and is now the largest associate bank of State Bank of India. Today, the State Bank of Hyderabad has over 1031 branches and provides its customers with depository, international banking, Internet banking, safe deposit lockers, ATM and NRI services.
- State Bank of Mysore: State Bank of Mysore (SBM) is an associate bank of State Bank of India, offering a range of financial products and services. Established in 1913 under the patronage of Government of Mysore as Bank of Mysore Ltd, State Bank of Mysore became an associate of SBI in March 1960. Today, State Bank of Mysore is a premier commercial bank in Karnataka, with an all-India presence, committed to providing consistently superior and personalized customer. State Bank of Mysore has a widespread network of 690 branches and 21 extension counters spread all over India. This includes 5 specialized SSI branches, 4 Industrial Finance branches, 3 Corporate Accounts Branches, 4 specialized Personal Banking Branches, 10 Agricultural Development Branches, 3 Treasury branches, 1 Asset Recovery Branch and 8 Service Branches, offering wide range of services to the customers.
- State Bank of Patiala: State Bank of Patiala is an associate bank of State Bank of India. State Bank of Patiala (SBP), originally named Patiala State Bank. The rich heritage of State Bank of Patiala dates back to the year 1917, when it was founded by Late His Highness Bhupinder Singh, Maharaja of erstwhile Patiala state, with one branch by the name of 'Chowk Fort, Patiala' to begin with. The Bank, then known as the 'Patiala State Bank' was state owned and setup for the explicit purpose of fostering growth of agriculture, trade and industry. The constitution, scope and operations of the Bank underwent a sea change with the formation of the Patiala and east Punjab States Union (PEPSU) in 1948. The Bank was then reorganized and brought under the control of Reserve Bank of India. It was christened as the Bank of Patiala. Another milestone in the history of the Bank was its becoming a subsidiary of the State Bank of India on 1st April,1960 when it was named as the State Bank of Patiala and since then it has grown significantly both in size and volume of business. During these glorious years, the Bank has been playing an important role in Banking sphere. Our Bank has now added a golden chapter to its history by fully networking all its brances on Core Banking Solutions on 08.08.2005 and become the first fully networked Public Sector Bank in the country.
- State Bank of Travancore: Established in 1945, State Bank of Travancore was initially named Travancore Bank Limited & was founded by the Maharaja of the Princely State of Travancore. It is an Indian bank with corporate headquarters in Trivandrum, Kerala, India. The bank is an associate bank of the State Bank of India Group. State Bank of Travancore has more than 60 years of dedicated service and a network of 712 branches and 389 ATMs spanning 16 states of the country. It is a member of the largest ATM network in the country and uses world class technology through the implementation of 100% Core Banking Solution. The bank employs more than 11,000 personnel. Its total business circa was Rs. 59,734 crores in 2007.
- Union Bank of India: Union Bank of India was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi more than eight decades ago. It is a Public Sector Unit with 55.43% Share Capital held by the Government of India. The Union Bank of India has more than 950 branches and extension counters. It has a large network of approximately 659 ATMs spread across the country. In addition to regular banking facilities, Union Bank of India customers can also avail a variety of other services like Online Tele banking facilities, Cash Management Service, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Demat etc.
- Vijaya Bank: Be it innovate products customized for people engaged in agriculture or mutual funds or a wide array of advances and loans, Vijaya Bank has its formidable presence everywhere! Vijaya Bank was founded on 23rd October 1931. In 1958, the bank attained the status of a scheduled bank and in 1980, as a nationalized bank. Vijaya Bank has a network of 1061 branches, 46 Extension Counters and 337 ATMs. The driving force behind Vijaya Bank's every initiative has been its 11896 strong dedicated workforce. Vijaya Bank steadily grew into a large All India bank, with nine smaller banks merging with it during the 1963-68. Each branch provides effective and efficient services and significantly contributes to the growth of the individual, and the nation.
- YES Bank: YES Bank, India's new age private sector bank started operations in November 2004. It aims to be a state-of-the-art technology driven, high quality, private Indian Bank catering to 'Emerging India'. In just 4 years since its inception, YES Bank has achieved its goal by creating a presence in the Industry by virtue of its innovative Business Model. Today, it has branches in all major cities across India and offers a comprehensive range of banking products and financial services, which include corporate and institutional banking, financial markets, investment banking, business and transactional banking, retail and private banking business lines across the country.