Book ads in Indian Express newspaper at cost-effective rates
Circulation : 37,46,929
Language : English
In addition to the main paper, The Indian Express offers low-cost options in a variety of its supplements as follow:
Matrimonial Classified: For booking advertisements in Matrimonial Classified through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“ to help the needs of finding brides and grooms
Talk: For booking advertisements in Talk on alternate week days through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“reflecting the life of the sophisticated urban population in respect of cuisine, hobbies and habits.
Express Newline: For booking advertisements in Express Newline on alternate week days through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“with ground-breaking local news, revealing common peopleâ€™s grievances and presenting updates of every local happening.
Cinema & Television: For booking advertisements in Cinema & Television through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“ on cinema and television, presenting gossip, celebrity interviews, movie reviews and the like.
Express Estates: For booking advertisements in Express Estates on Saturdays through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“ on a supplement that provides buy, sell, lease, and rent advertisements in wide-ranging sectors and categories of readers.
Reviews: For booking advertisements in Reviews through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“ on expert reviews about newly.
Eye: For booking advertisements in Eye every Sunday through MyAdvtCorner.com â€“ a Sunday special magazine with a vibrant look covering exclusive topics for everyoneâ€™s interest, discusses about a renowned celebrity, social issues and many others topics.
The Indian Express Public Notice Ad Samples:
The Indian Express Motor Vehicle / Automobile Ad Samples:
The Indian Express Recruitment Ad Samples:
- How can I publish ad in The Indian Express?
- Just look on our home page for text classified ad, then SELECT category, location and INDIAN EXPRESS. Next click on Book Text Classified ad button. You will find all the packages â€“ and proceed accordingly as directed.
- Can you book Obituary ad in The Indian Express for tomorrow?
- Definitely the ad can be booked for tomorrow, if we receive approval of the ad along with the payment before 6 p.m.
- I want to give a Remembrance advertisement in Indian Express. How can I send the Photo and content?
- All you have to do is click the â€œObituary adâ€ section and select Remembrance, location and newspaper. Next click on Book Obituary ad button. Select the package. Either compose the ad or choose from samples provided (which you can also modify). Then upload the photo from the Choose File button. All details like cost of ad, No of ad, Ad size, colour/b-w etc. are visible on the right side there by now you can proceed for the payment. In case you want to upload your (own) ad then you can click on the Upload own Ad. We will get back to you after laying out the ad with the costs.
- I would like to know the ad rate and required document for Name Change Ad in The Indian Express?
- The rates are available on the top of the home page â€“ RATES. Only document required is the latest notarised affidavit
- How can I book Matrimonial Ad in The Indian Express and with best rates?
- Directly click the MATRIMONIAL tab. Click The Indian Express, select city and respond to the questions thrown up by the website. Then select the package that suits you from those on the offer page. Now compose your ad with the help of the samples provided and proceed till the payment has been made. After providing any professional that may be needed, we will get back to you for final approval before printing.
- I want to book ad in Bengali language in The Indian Express, please help me?
- The Indian Express does not have a Bengali language edition. To know the options for Bengali newspapers, please click on the NEWSPAPERS and choose from the list provided on it like Anandabazar Patrika, Bartman, Aaaj Kal among others along with their circulations and editions
- What is the procedure to book online ad in The Indian Express, all edition?
- For ad booking procedure please click - How to Book an Ad button.
At MyAdvtCorner.com - fully authorised by Indian Express Newspaper - you will get instant access to the publication circulation particulars, advertising rates, combo packages, editions, coverage and allied information in addition to being able to immediately book your ads in Indian Express newspaper.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the online newspaper advertising facility of Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd., the advertising agency fully accredited with Indian Newspaper Society (INS) since March 1993.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the completely secured and easiest way to book Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Education, Business, Name-change, Public Notice, Obituary and Remembrance ads for any leading newspaper at the most cost-effective rates. These can be published as follows:
Classified Text Ads: These are cheapest and easiest form of newspaper advertising. With simple run-on lines, they can be enhanced online with enhancements like tick, border, underline (ROD) and background colours. Such ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/words used. You, too, can compose Classified Ads online using our sample text ads and also edit them to your needs by pressing the USE TEMPLATE button.
Classified Display Ads: Also called column ads, they cost a little more than Text Ads. They can be enhanced with small visuals, corporate logos, images and formatting font styles and sizes. They can be published in colour also. You, too, can compose Classified Display Ads online using our pre-designed templates and also upload ads personally composed by you.
Display Ads: While these advertisements cost the most, they give ample scope for creativity. This is because the size could extend to full page and spreads of even double-page or more. Our experts Expert advertisers can upload the design of their advertisement in PDF/ JPEG/ EPS format and simply specify their requirements.
Here's how you can publish an advertisement in Indian Express in your choice of category:
Select the type of ad - Classified Text, Classified Display or only Display
Compose the ad â€“ using our online enhancements and verify it via our exclusive Live Ad Preview feature.
If any attachment like FIR, Affidavit, Educational Certificates and other legal documents is required, please attach your documents by pressing the Choose File button.
Select the category, sub-category or heading, as applicable, ad dates, No. of Ads and make the payments via our convenient online and offline options to receive instant confirmation.
The online payment options of MyAdvtCorner.com consist of credit/debit card and net banking. Offline, you can choose from demand drafts, pay-orders, cheques and NEFT/RTGS (online cash transfer in our ICICI Bank Account).
You will immediately receive an invoice with details of your bookings and payments once the payment has been properly received. Now, once your ad has been found to be in line with the Indian Express's editorial policies, your ad will be published.
For any more information, you are welcome to visit the FAQ section of MyAdvtCorner.com