Book ads in Deccan Herald newspaper at cost-effective rates
Circulation : 2,80,544
Language : English
ADVERTISE IN DECCAN HERALD TO REACH KARNATAKA’S ENGLISH READERS
The English broadsheet daily Deccan Herald was launched on June 16, 1948 in Bangalore. Since then, it has been dedicated to projecting a positive outlook while shaping opinions of its readers and reflecting their aspirations. On these strengths, Deccan Herald has expanded to six editions having five -- Bengaluru, Hubli, Mysuru, Mangaluru and Gulbarga -- in Karnataka plus one in New Delhi. Its combined circulation was 2,53,108 copies in January-June 2014 (as per Audit Bureau of Circulation) and average readership of 4,58,000 according to the Indian Readership Survey conducted in 2013.
Book ads in Deccan Herald newspaper: Each edition of Deccan Herald accepts advertisements in diverse categories. These include: Matrimonial, Name Change, Appointment, UFR/AFR, Tender Notice, Name Change, Public Notice, Property, Obituary Remembrance and others. Each category has a different rate in which discounts are sometimes offered. While every edition of Deccan Herald has its own rates, if an ad is published unchanged in content and size in more than one edition (for instance, Mysuru + Gulbarga).
As with almost all other daily broadsheet newspapers, Deccan Herald also carries advertising in three formats:
Deccan Herald Classified Text ads: Text classified ads are printed in a run-on words format in the classified ad pages at the lowest per-word rate. Visibility can be improved by paying extra for enhancements like colour, tick, bold and screen.
Deccan Herald Classified Display ads: Display classified ads are published in black and white or colour text formats and can be enhanced by using images. Thus, they cost more for being charged by the square centimetre. One can compose the text by using some easy templates and can upload the ads in PDF/JPEG/EPS formats.
Deccan Herald Display ads: Display ads are also charged by the square centimetre but are the costliest since there is no restriction to their sizes or pages on which they are published.
Deccan Herald special weekly supplements: • Sunday Herald • Articulations • Economy and Business • Science and Technology • Avenues • Sportscene • Metrolife • Spectrum • Living • Open sesame
Advertising in these supplements is cheaper than in the main paper. All of them do not appear with all editions, so this factor has to be determined in advance as also 1) the topics covered by each of them; and 2) the ad rates of each.
Deccan Herald newspaper ad booking: People who are not familiar with the complexities of media or newspaper advertising will find it much easier to use their office or home computer to contact the well-established online advertising facility Myadvtcorner which has an in-house media team that is constantly updated with the latest position with all newspapers in all languages in the country. Thus, if there is any rebate at any time, this is passed on free of charge to the customer. Moreover, because on its close media links, this facility, given a couple of days’ advance notice, can ensure the publication of the required ad in the required edition at the required time.
So, whatever goods, services or events you wish to promote in Karnataka from anywhere in the country, reach out to Deccan Herald through this online facility of ease.
Deccan Herald Supplement Advertisement Booking Online
Deccan Herald is an English broadsheet daily newspaper which is among the top-10 most-read English newspapers in India, with an average daily readership of 458,000 (338,000 in Bengaluru city), according to the Indian Readership Survey 2013. Its daily circulation of 253,108 (as of January–June 2014) has been certified by the Audit Bureau of Circulations. It has editions in the following cities of Karnataka: Bellary, Koppal, Raichur, Bijapur (part), Bagalkot, Davangere, Shimoga (part), Uttara Kannada, Belgaum, Haveri, Gadag and Dharwad, Chikmagalur, Shimoga (part), Kodagu, Udupi and Dakshina Kannada besides Kasargod, Raichur, Bidar, Bijapur (part) and Gulbarga.
Every issue carries free supplements in Deccan Herald. While advertising in these is cheaper than in the main paper, the rates vary according to the edition which depends on the circulation in its specific location. Therefore, from all over India, to promote goods, services or events to English readers in Karnataka, it is quicker and simpler to advertise through the instant online advertising facility Myadvtcorner.
This is an arm of a well-established, INS-accredited advertising agency with a professional media department geared to provide such free services as doing Deccan Herald classified display advertisement booking, providing the latest Deccan Herald supplement ad rates and doing Deccan Herald supplement advertisements.
Deccan Herald supplements are:
• SUNDAY HERALD carries thought-provoking views on mainstream concerns besides features on consumer issues, ecology, gardening, animals and leisure activities like bridge, crossword and informal travelogues. Its Entertainment section deals with showbiz.
• METROLIFE This eight-page Bengaluru-specific tabloid captures events in and around Karnataka’s capital carrying write-ups on eating out, fashion, shopping, weekend getaways, civic issues in the city, real estate and crime.
• ARTICULATIONS is concerned with art and literature carrying book reviews, fiction and interviews, fiction besides debates on education.
• SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY has experts’ articles on science, information technology, industry, agriculture, health, development, ecology and R&D aimed at specialists and lay person.
• ECONOMY AND BUSINESS does a round-up of India’s trade, commerce and industry. It also puts a global perspective on financial issues based on interviews and featuring foreign publications’ reports on international developments. Its COMMENT column analyses policy decisions, takeovers, mergers, and other corporate events.
• SPORTSCENE not only reviews the week’s sporting action but also previews the week ahead. Besides covering sports personalities, it tracks sports developments and overviews regional prospects. Aside from unravelling controversies, it highlights corruption and malpractices in sports. Its OPINION column comments issues related to sports while its RESPONSE section allows readers to express their opinions on sports issues.
• AVENUES a weekly supplement focused on careers, personnel and management matters also has in-depth features on facets of HRD and organizational behaviour by veterans. It carries appointment ads also.
• SPECTRUM carries wide-ranging articles on citizens of Karnataka including personalities and development stories from the districts.
• OPEN SESAME is an eight-page fun-filled tabloid aimed at kids packed with superior writing for children, nature notes, do-it-yourself columns, specially-commissioned serials, everyday science, riddles, and comic strips. It also has a page for letters from its young readers who respond to messages and questions of the section's mascot Sesame Seed.
• LIVING dwells on home and family, contemporary life with nostalgic look-backs. It covers child rearing, dress codes, home decor, gardening, changes in lifestyle, relationships, attitudes, even home remedies.
Obituary Ad Sample:
Remembrance Ad Samples:
First Death Anniversary –
Smt. Indira Sethi
2nd Death Anniversary
In Loving Memory of Shri R.P. Soni
10.05.1970 - 17.10.2005
Astrology Ad Sample:
Recruitment Ad Samples:
Business Ad Sample:
Service Ad Sample:
Packers & Movers
At MyAdvtCorner.com - fully authorised by DECCAN HERALD Newspaper - you will get instant access to the publication circulation particulars, advertising rates, combo packages, editions, coverage and allied information in addition to being able to immediately book your ads in DECCAN HERALD newspaper.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the online newspaper advertising facility of Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd., the advertising agency fully accredited with Indian Newspaper Society (INS) since March 1993.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the completely secured and easiest way to book Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Education, Business, Name-change, Public Notice, Obituary and Remembrance ads for any leading newspaper at the most cost-effective rates. These can be published as follows:
Classified Text Ads: These are cheapest and easiest form of newspaper advertising. With simple run-on lines, they can be enhanced online with enhancements like tick, border, underline (ROD) and background colours. Such ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/words used. You, too, can compose Classified Ads online using our sample text ads and also edit them to your needs by pressing the USE TEMPLATE button.
Classified Display Ads: Also called column ads, they cost a little more than Text Ads. They can be enhanced with small visuals, corporate logos, images and formatting font styles and sizes. They can be published in colour also. You, too, can compose Classified Display Ads online using our pre-designed templates and also upload ads personally composed by you.
Display Ads: While these advertisements cost the most, they give ample scope for creativity. This is because the size could extend to full page and spreads of even double-page or more. Our experts Expert advertisers can upload the design of their advertisement in PDF/ JPEG/ EPS format and simply specify their requirements.
Here's how you can publish an advertisement in DECCAN HERALD in your choice of category:
Select the type of ad - Classified Text, Classified Display or only Display
Compose the ad using our online enhancements and verify it via our exclusive Live Ad Preview feature.
If any attachment like FIR, Affidavit, Educational Certificates and other legal documents is required, please attach your documents by pressing the Choose File button.
Select the category, sub-category or heading, as applicable, ad dates, No. of Ads and make the payments via our convenient online and offline options to receive instant confirmation.
The online payment options of MyAdvtCorner.com consist of credit/debit card and net banking. Offline, you can choose from demand drafts, pay-orders, cheques and NEFT/RTGS (online cash transfer in our ICICI Bank Account).
You will immediately receive an invoice with details of your bookings and payments once the payment has been properly received. Now, once your ad has been found to be in line with the DECCAN HERALD's editorial policies, your ad will be published.
For any more information, you are welcome to visit the FAQ section of MyAdvtCorner.com