Book ads in Dainik Jagran newspaper at cost-effective rates
Circulation : 32,52,621
Language : Hindi
Booking classified and display ads in Dainik Jagran cost effectively
With more than 55.7 million readers, India’s most widely read Hindi newspaper in the world has been Dainik Jagran for the last consecutive 25 rounds done by the Indian Readership Survey. Covering 11 states through 35 editions, this newspaper has been well received in both the urban and rural readers – from Jammu and Kashmir in north India through central India’s Madhya Pradesh to Bengal in the east. It is owned by Jagran Prakshan Limited, one of India’s leading media groups. This is what strength to every Dainik Jagran newspaper advertisement. This ensures that advertisers get more value for their money when they advertise in Dainik Jagran.
Book newspaper advertisements instantly in Dainik Jagran through MyAdvtCorner.com online
Publish classified and display ads in Dainik Jagran newspaper online through MyAdvtcorner the facility with the media expertise to be in touch with all newspapers in any language anywhere in India. It is thus up to date with the latest discounts, rebates and special packages periodically offered by various newspapers and pass these on to advertisers at no extra charge – thereby making the most cost-effective deals. This applies to all categories of advertising such as Matrimonial, Property for sale and to let, Recruitment, Situations Vacant, Education, Public Notice, Change of Name, Lost and Found, Business, Tenders, Medical, Services, Astrology, Motor Vehicles, Obituary and Remembrance.
Additional opportunities to advertise even more cost-effectively are provided by the colour supplements of Dainik Jagran. These are: Nai Rahein (a recruitment supplement), Jhankar, Yatra, Sangini, Josh, Junior Jagran and Tarang.
Booking Newspaper Advertisements in Dainik Jagran:
To get rates of advertisements publishing in Dainik Jagran, contact "Jagran Classifed" which assures a secured platform where you can book your ads in the newspaper while being at home or your workplace. Here you can also get the details of the newspaper bookings ad rates city-wise. Plus additional charges can also be viewed on the site. It is committed to protecting your privacy and provides a true response that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. Or you can go through the instant online service of MyAdvtcorner.com, then follow the guidelines and do it yourself online.
Why advertising in Dainik Jagran newspaper provides good value for money
Cities covered with circulation
You will find that Dainik Jagran offers three types of advertisements: • Classified text ads • Classified display ads • Display ads
There are just three simple steps to booking your ads in Dainik Jagran:
1) Select the ad category and location, 2) Compose your ad, and 3) Choose the advertising dates and clear payment via a host of means online and offline. These include: credit cards, debit cards, net banking and PayUMoney. If convenient, cash or cheque payments are also accepted.
All online transactions are protected by an SSL encryption which makes them secure.
Dainik Jagran Newspaper Supplement Advertisement Booking Online
Dainik Jagran is a Hindi-language broadsheet daily newspaper with a daily circulation of 3,182,160 (as of November 2015) as certified by the Audit Bureau of Circulations. Its average issue readership of 16.37 million, as per Indian Readership Survey 2012, Q-4, makes Dainik Jagran the most read daily newspaper in India for the 25th consecutive time. What’s more, the World Association of Newspapers (WAN) has declared Dainik Jagran as one of the most read newspapers in the world.
Its 25 editions published across 11 states, carry the following free Dainik Jagran supplements:
Jhankar and Tarang (every Sunday), Yatra (about travel, every last Sunday of the month), Nai Raahein (for appointments, every Tuesday), Nayika (for women, every Wednesday), Josh (for youth, every Wednesday), Tarang (about lifestyle and films, every Thursday), Sanguni (for women, every Saturday), Glamour Duniya (about lifestyles and films, every Saturday) and Jagran Khet Khalihaan (a monthly tabloid about agriculture).
Ads in all these supplements cost less (even though front-page ads carry a 50% premium) than in the main paper but vary according to edition. Thus, it could be a very complex and time-consuming effort to book Dainik Jagran supplement advertisements. However, from all over India, the short-cut method is to make instant contact with Myadvtcorner, the online facility of a total-service, INS-accredited advertising agency. Its media professionals are geared to provide free service like providing Dainik Jagran supplement ad rates and doing Jagran Josh supplement ad bookings.
So, remember the supplements of Dainik Jagran when you want to advertise at a lower cost to high-profile specific audiences on specific days.
- How can I publish ad in The Dainik Jagran?
- Just look on our home page for text classified ad, then SELECT category, location and DAINIK JAGRAN. Next click on Book Text Classified ad button. You will find all the packages â€“ and proceed accordingly as directed.
- Can you book Obituary ad in The Dainik Jagran for tomorrow?
- Definitely the ad can be booked for tomorrow, if we receive approval of the ad along with the payment before 6 p.m.
- I want to give a Remembrance advertisement in Dainik Jagran. How can I send the Photo and content?
- All you have to do is click the â€œObituary adâ€ section and select Remembrance, location and newspaper. Next click on Book Obituary ad button. Select the package. Either compose the ad or choose from samples provided (which you can also modify). Then upload the photo from the Choose File button. All details like cost of ad, No of ad, Ad size, colour/b-w etc. are visible on the right side there by now you can proceed for the payment. In case you want to upload your (own) ad then you can click on the Upload own Ad. We will get back to you after laying out the ad with the costs.
- I would like to know the ad rate and required document for Name Change Ad in The Dainik Jagran?
- The rates are available on the top of the home page â€“ RATES. Only document required is the latest notarised affidavit
- How can I book Matrimonial Ad in The Dainik Jagran and with best rates?
- Directly click the MATRIMONIAL tab. Click The Dainik Jagran, select city and respond to the questions thrown up by the website. Then select the package that suits you from those on the offer page. Now compose your ad with the help of the samples provided and proceed till the payment has been made. After providing any professional that may be needed, we will get back to you for final approval before printing.
- I want to book ad in Bengali language in The Dainik Jagran, please help me?
- The Dainik Jagran does not have a Bengali language edition. To know the options for Bengali newspapers, please click on the NEWSPAPERS and choose from the list provided on it like Anandabazar Patrika, Bartman, Aaaj Kal among others along with their circulations and editions
- What is the procedure to book online ad in The Dainik Jagran, all edition?
- For ad booking procedure please click - How to Book an Ad button.
At MyAdvtCorner.com - fully authorised by DAINIK JAGRAN Newspaper - you will get instant access to the publication circulation particulars, advertising rates, combo packages, editions, coverage and allied information in addition to being able to immediately book your ads in DAINIK JAGRAN newspaper.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the online newspaper advertising facility of Mind Makers Communications Pvt. Ltd., the advertising agency fully accredited with Indian Newspaper Society (INS) since March 1993.
MyAdvtCorner.com is the completely secured and easiest way to book Matrimonial, Property, Recruitment, Education, Business, Name-change, Public Notice, Obituary and Remembrance ads for any leading newspaper at the most cost-effective rates. These can be published as follows:
Classified Text Ads: These are cheapest and easiest form of newspaper advertising. With simple run-on lines, they can be enhanced online with enhancements like tick, border, underline (ROD) and background colours. Such ads are charged on the basis of lines/characters/words used. You, too, can compose Classified Ads online using our sample text ads and also edit them to your needs by pressing the USE TEMPLATE button.
Classified Display Ads: Also called column ads, they cost a little more than Text Ads. They can be enhanced with small visuals, corporate logos, images and formatting font styles and sizes. They can be published in colour also. You, too, can compose Classified Display Ads online using our pre-designed templates and also upload ads personally composed by you.
Display Ads: While these advertisements cost the most, they give ample scope for creativity. This is because the size could extend to full page and spreads of even double-page or more. Our experts Expert advertisers can upload the design of their advertisement in PDF/ JPEG/ EPS format and simply specify their requirements.
Here's how you can publish an advertisement in DAINIK JAGRAN in your choice of category:
Select the type of ad - Classified Text, Classified Display or only Display
Compose the ad using our online enhancements and verify it via our exclusive Live Ad Preview feature.
If any attachment like FIR, Affidavit, Educational Certificates and other legal documents is required, please attach your documents by pressing the Choose File button.
Select the category, sub-category or heading, as applicable, ad dates, No. of Ads and make the payments via our convenient online and offline options to receive instant confirmation.
The online payment options of MyAdvtCorner.com consist of credit/debit card and net banking. Offline, you can choose from demand drafts, pay-orders, cheques and NEFT/RTGS (online cash transfer in our ICICI Bank Account).
You will immediately receive an invoice with details of your bookings and payments once the payment has been properly received. Now, once your ad has been found to be in line with the DAINIK JAGRAN'editorial policies, your ad will be published.
For any more information, you are welcome to visit the FAQ section of MyAdvtCorner.com