The Indian Express Name Change Classified Ad Booking Online
People change names for any of several reasons. These include:
- Change of a woman’s name after marriage
- Change of a woman’s name after divorce in case she remarries
- Change of name in because of differences in birth certificate and school leaving certificate
- Change of name due to spelling mistakes in old name
- Change of name of an adopted child
- Change of name due to influence of an astrologer or numerologist
- Change of name in view of change in religion
- Change of name because of change in profession – e.g. to join films
To formalise the change, the person must go to the nearest notary public and make an affidavit stating the reason for change of name. Then take a copy of the affidavit for publication as ads in two newspapers, one English and the other vernacular.
Among English newspapers, The Indian Express is an English broadsheet daily newspaper published in Mumbai by the Indian Express Group and also simultaneously from eight others locations: These are: Delhi, Nagpur, Pune, Kolkata, Vadodara, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Ahmedabad.
The Indian Express Name Change Classified Text Ads are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the word/line.
From anywhere in India, placing change of name ads in Indian Express newspaper can be done fastest and most easily through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency that offers such free services as the latest The Indian Express name change ad rates, provides The Indian Express name change ad samples, does The Indian Express name change ad booking online, and books The Indian Express name change ads.