Hindustan Times Name Change Classified Ad Booking Online
People change names for several reasons. Some of them are:
- Change of name after marriage for women
- Change of name after divorce in case of a woman’s re-marriage
- Change of name in birth certificate & school leaving certificate especially for a passport
- Change of name due to spelling mistakes in old name
- Change of name of a child in case of an adoption
- Change of name due to numerology or astrology
- Change of name in case of change in religion
- Change of name for change of profession (like films)
- Change of name for personal fancy
- Change of name of minor child
To make this name-change legal, the person must first get an affidavit prepared by a notary public and take a copy for publication in two newspapers — one a national newspaper and the other a vernacular local.
Hindustan Times (HT) is one of India’s largest broadsheet newspapers by circulation. According to the Audit Bureau of Circulations, it has a circulation of 1.16 million copies as of November 2015 while the Indian Readership Survey 2014 recorded that HT is the country’s second most widely read English newspaper having simultaneous editions from New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Ranchi, Bhopal and Chandigarh.
It carries classified ads for change of name notifications, which are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the line.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place a change of name classified advertisement in Hindustan Times newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency. It offers free services like Hindustan Times name change classified ad rates, which vary according to the edition, provides Hindustan Times name change classified ad samples, does Hindustan Times name change ad booking online and books HT name change classified ads as well as name change ads in Hindustan Times newspaper.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking Hindustan Times name change ads.