The Hindu Public Notice Ads Booking Online
Ads are placed by individuals, private companies and government agencies to inform the public about matters, which may need people’s response. These include:
• Making a property deal
• Parent dies without making any nomination
• Dispute in the family due to property matters
• Claim against legal heirs of the property
• Property on auction
• Public notice investigating the title of the property
• Cancellation and termination of property agreement
• Public notice ads in newspapers for dissolving of oral agreement between purchaser and seller
• C-Forms lost
• H-Forms lost
• Important documents like society shares or equity shares lost (Public Notice Ads)
• Lost & Found
• Legal Notice
• Property Public Notice
• Share Certificate Lost
• Gift Notice
• Government Notice
• Change of Name
• Change of Company Address Notice
• Divorcee Notice
• No Affiliation Notice
• Redevelopment Notice
• Bank Notice
The Hindu is an English broadsheet daily newspaper headquartered at Chennai which is India’s second most circulated English newspaper with average qualifying sales of 1.51 million copies as of Jul-Dec 2015. It was the third most widely read English newspaper in India according to the Indian Readership Survey in 2014 with a readership of 1.6 million people. With its largest base of circulation in southern India, The Hindu is the most widely read English daily newspaper in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Kerala.
It carries ads in the following formats:
• The Hindu Public Notice Classified Text: These are simple run-on-line (ROL) text ads that are charged by the word/line.
• The Hindu Public Notice Classified Display: These ads allow enhancements though colours, visuals and logos and are charged by the sq. cm.
• The Hindu Public Notice Display: These ads have no restrictions about colour, size or page and are also charged by the sq. cm.
From anywhere in India, the fastest and smoothest way to place public notice advertisements in The Hindu newspaper is through Myadvtcorner, the online facility of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides free services like The Hindu public notice ad rates, which vary according to the edition, provides The Hindu public notice ad samples, does The Hindu public notice ad booking online and books The Hindu public notice advertisements.
So, depend on this instant online facility at your fingertips when booking The Hindu public notice advertising.