UFR / AFR Ads in Newspaper | UFR / AFR Classified Display Advertisement Booking Online
Government guidelines make it mandatory for unaudited financial result (UFR) notices to be published in newspapers by all ’limited’ companies following quarterly meetings of the board of directors and chairperson. The results may be audited by an audit committee or internal auditors. Still, they are not placed before a general body meeting because they are not for the entire year, while giving an idea to investors/creditors about their performance in deciding about the growth of the company. While these are comparative financing statements, if there is any major variance from one quarter to another, satisfying explanations are also given. The board of directors meeting discusses these results. Final account statements project the picture for the whole year having been audited by statutory auditors and passed at the annual general meeting.
Such ads depict the financial status of the organisation which is conveyed in the advertisement. Guidelines for publishing an UFR/AFR ad are:
• Such an advertisement must be published in at least two newspapers, one of which should be an English daily and the other a regional or vernacular language newspaper.
• The English newspaper must also be circulated in a region the advertiser prefers.
• Any such ad can be only published in classified display or display ad formats which are measured and priced accordingly.
• Public Notice and Tender ads are the main categories for UFR ads in newspapers while UFR is a sub-category under it.
• While classified display UFR ads are published only in the classified section of the chosen newspaper, display UFR ads may be published on any page preferred by the advertiser.
• While display UFR ads can be custom sized, classified display UFR ads must adhere to classified ad restrictions.
From anywhere in India the fastest and smoothest way to publish UFR/AFR ads in newspapers is through Myadvtcorner, the online service of an INS-accredited ad agency which provides free services like the latest UFR newspaper advertisement rates of all editions of all newspapers, UFR ad samples, do UFR/AFR newspaper ad booking online, and book UFR/AFR classified display advertisements.
MyAdvtCorner.com provides ad for public consumption space for financial data and related matter. Through MyAdvtCorner.com, you can use only display ads in colour or black and white to convey your company’s financial status in the most suitable manner in the most appropriate newspapers.
Through MyAdvtCorner.com, you can have your material most attractively designed for your prior approval before sending it to the most appropriate newspapers for instant publication in the newspaper of your choice.