Public Notice Ads in Newspaper | Public Notice Classified Display Advertisement Booking Online
A public notice advertisement is specific information published in the newspapers which lets the public know about matters that concerns them. Such ads are normally placed by individuals, government or corporate entities. There are no restrictions on the size of the ads which can contain text and images.
Importance of public notice advertisements: The main reason for placing public notice ads in newspapers is that they have a wide reach, are adaptable across the country and are printed in whatever languages are necessary.
Kinds of public notice advertisements: By and large, public notice ads are concerned with aspects of property such as:
• After a property deal: Since it is between more than two people, it involves legal matters that can be disputed because the cost of property is rising. Thus, a public notice ad makes the process more transparent.
• Either parent dies without leaving any nomination: A public notice can avoid conflict among claimants to the assets of the demised.
• Family property disputes: Because property is such a major asset, there are many claimants. To clear the air, it is better to place a public notice ad which will later stand up in courts of law.
• Claim against legal heirs of property: When very old people have been closely taken care of by unrelated paid attendants, a public notice will safeguard the interests of the family members. Only then can a case be taken up in the courts and registered.
• Property on auction: Businessmen keep looking for opportunities to expand their business and look for properties which can be bought cheaply to make some profit.
• Public notice for investigating property title: Such ads are used where there is some doubt in the documentation of the property.
• Cancellation/termination of property agreement: When both buyer and seller are not available to claim the property or it is disputed, the government uses a public notice ad to inform the public that it is in government hands and will be used by the authorities to either use or auction it.
• Public notice ads for dissolving oral agreements between purchaser and seller: Such ads legalise a verbal agreement to part company.
Other public notice ads could cover:
• Lost & Found Ads: These are to try and retrieve a lost possession or somehow get some compensation.
• Legal Notice Ads: These are issued when legal processes are involved to solve a problem.
• Share Certificate Lost Ads: These are issued to inform the public and try to recover these or get fresh certificates issued.
• Gift Notice Ads: These are issued to announce the gift given for any reason to anyone.
• Government Notice Ads: These are issued by government undertakings about projects that will have an effect on the public.
• Change of Name Ads: These are issued in two newspapers – one English and the other Hindi/vernacular – when someone’s name is partly or wholly changed for whatever reason.
• Change of Company Address Notice Ads: These are issued when an organisation shifts its premises to some other location.
• Divorcee Notice Ads: These are issued to announce the legal separation of two spouses in a marriage.
• No Affiliation Notice Ads: These are issued by people who wish to dissociate themselves from some other entity.
• Redevelopment Notice Ads: These are issued by local authorities who will redevelop an area where people may be affected.
• Bank Notice Ads: These are issued by banking establishments announcing various schemes or other matters relating to their business.
• Tender Notice Ads: These are issued to find suppliers of the best goods and/or services at the most competitive rates.
• C-Forms Lost (Public Notice Ads)
• H-Forms Lost (Public Notice Ads)
All these public notice newspaper advertisements fulfil some legal formalities in order to find lasting solutions. The public notice ads for changing names must be published in two newspapers – one in an English and another in a Hindi or vernacular newspaper in which the Hindi/vernacular version reflects the person’s true name. The underlying principle, however, is that only a public notice ad published in a newspaper is acceptable in a court of law and other similar situations, more so when such a notice is published after an affidavit signed by a notary public has been prepared.
These can be in the form of public notice classified and display ads, the latter being more expensive because they can be enhanced to catch the readers’ eyes through imaginative devices. To place public notice ads in The Times of India, Hindustan Times, Navbharat Times, Dainik Jagran, Anandabazar Patrika, Daily Thanthi, Malayala Manorama, Andhra Jyothi, Gujarat Samachar and any of over 1,000 members of the Indian Newspaper Society (INS), the quickest and smoothest way is through the online facility of an INS-accredited agency with all-India media contacts like MyAdvtCorner.com offering to do the needful instantly and at no extra charge.
Through this fingertip facility, you can do public notice classified ad booking online and public notice display advertisements along with public notice full-, half- and quarter-page ads in any leading newspapers.
This is to inform to all concern that Mr. Amit Kumar Goel S/o Sh. Late Jagan Nath Prasad who is the original allottee of property no. 63, Block C, Sector-28, Noida (U.P.) had sold the said property on General Power of Attorney (Registered) basis to the following persons.
The Public at large is informed that Ms. Indu Talwar W/o Mr. Rakesh Talwar is the lawful owner and in actual physical possession of property bearing no. house no. 24, First floor, Block-6, B-37, Ganesh Nagar, New Delhi-110018 and we inedn to purchase the aforesaid property.
General public is hereby informed that we Chandrawati Sharma and Sita Ram Sharma Resident of B-256, FF, Paolam Extension, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhi-77 have disowned our daughter Nish Shrama along with her family from all our movable and immovable property. We are not repsonsible for their actions
It is notified for the information that my Original Pass Certificate Main Secondary Senior Secondary Examination (Class XII) of Year 1998 & Roll No. 4216261 and Pass Certificate for All India Secondary School Examination (X) of Year 1996 & Roll No. 4139352 issued by CBSE has been actually lost. Name of the candidate Ramanuj Sinha, Address/Tel.13 Jatin Das Road Kolkata 700029. # 9836941415
Our client is desirous of purchasing the residential property described in the schedule written hereunder from is owner Smt. P. Nagamma and their legal heirs residing at Property No. New 14 at Chenamma Tank Bed Bangalore.
The Original Sale Deed No. 2020/I dated 16.5.1979, Release Deed No 2486/I dated 6.3.2000 and Relinquishment Deed No. 7337/I dated 22.6.2012 of Davinder Bahl HUF relating to Prop No. D6/2A, Rana Pratap Bagh, Delhi have been lost. Davinder Bahl HUF is absolute owner of the property and above mentioned documents are lost and if any one has any objection in this regard should raise within 5 days of publication of this notice.
This is to inform to the public at large that the operation of Dreamland Promoters & Consultants Pvt. Ltd. from the office at Sector-18, Noida is closed. Henceforth, all the official & legal issues shall be entertained at their registered office E-245, Greater Kailash-II, New Delhi
Notice is hereby given to the public that the sale of agreement dated 29/3/1985 executed between Mr. & Mrs. Abdullah and Ms. Deepak Builders has been lost/misplaced. All persons are informed not to deal with anyone on the basis of the said missing document.
Notice is hereby given that the share certificate nos 50146 and 116365 for 2000 shares bearing distinctive nos 849210 - 849219 have been lost/stolen and that an application for issue of duplicate certificates has been made to the company's investor service centre.
Notice is hereby given to the public at large that, Mr. Gurvinder Singh Oberoi aged 58, son of late Mr. Dharam Singh & late Mrs. Harnam Kaur, R/O 40/126, first floor, Chittranjan Park, New Delhi-110019, who passed away on 28th day of March, 2014, and is left with following legal Heirs-Mrs. Jasvinder Oberoi (wife), Mr. Karan Oberoi (son) & Ms. Ishween Sahiba (daughter). Besides the above there are no other legal heirs living.
We have lost below mentioned Form Road Permits issued by Sales Tax Department to our company. Assam Road Permit No. 4823045, 5108744, 5602234. Finder contact: IATA Chemicals Limited, B-40, 2nd floor, Sector-60, Noida. # 96000 00000
Book PUBLIC NOTICE ADS for better noticeability
MyAdvtCorner.com places all kinds of notices in newspapers and public notices of mainly 1) government, and 2) non-government organisations and individuals. Through MyAdvtCorner.com these legally-required formalities can be met through classified display or display ads in black and white and colour.
Through MyAdvtCorner.com, the text of the ad can be written for classified display and display ad. For classified display ads, you can see the sample or send us the material for preparing the ad through our own experts. This can be simultaneously previewed, edited and finished to your complete satisfaction. It can then be sent to MyAdvtCorner.com for instant publication in the newspaper of your choice.